Clinics & Services
Long Term Conditions
Patients with long term conditions are reviewed regularly by the practice. You will be sent a letter at the agreed intervals inviting you to call the surgery to book an appointment. In most cases, you will initially need to see the Health Care Assistant (HCA) for blood tests etc. and then they will advise if an appointment to see the GP if necessary.
To ensure that you are given an appointment of correct length and with the most appropriate person, it would help us if you could quote the reference code at the top of your invitation letter.
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Stroke / TIA / Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation / High Blood Pressure
- Asthma / COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Epilepsy, Dementia, Mental Health
- Warfarin monitoring
WANT TO QUIT SMOKING!
We now have a smokefreelife advisor on Tuesday mornings. Ring the surgery to book an appointment! If you are not able to attend on a Tuesday leave your details and the advisor will ring you back.
- Are you under 26?
- Do you want free condoms?
- We are now a c card registration point.
- Please book an appointment with the practice nurse to register.
- Already have a c card? Ask at reception for your free condoms.