Our standards are that:
- Patients will be treated confidentially and courteously.
- We will keep you informed of the services we offer, your rights and any information with regard to your health treatment.
- An appointment with a doctor will be offered in the event of an emergency on the day you request it, if you have an urgent medical problem.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with speedily and be ready for collection within two working days.
What we ask of you:
- Please let us know how you feel about the service you receive. This will help us improve our service for you and others.
- Please order repeat prescriptions in plenty of time.
- If you can’t make it to your appointment, please tell the surgery. We’ll make another one for you and may be able to fit in someone else on your cancellation.
- Please ask to be visited at home only if you are too ill to come to the surgery. If you’re not sure, ring the surgery for advice.
- If you change your name, address or telephone number, please let the surgery know.
- We operate a no smoking policy - if you must smoke please leave the building.
- For the safety of other patients, please tidy away books, toys etc. used by yourself or your family before you leave.
Comments & Complaints
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the doctors or any of the staff working in this practice, please let us know. We operate an In-house Complaints Procedure for dealing with complaints. Our complaints system meets the national criteria. If you do have a complaint or concern the Practice/Assistant Manager is available to discuss the problem with you.
If you feel we are unable to resolve the problem, you may wish to contact Notts County Patient Experience Team (PET) for help; ring 0800 0283693.
We strongly support the NHS policy on zero tolerance. Anyone attending the surgery who abuses the GPs, staff or other patients be it verbally, physically or in any threatening manner whatsoever, will risk removal from the practice list. In extreme cases we may summon the police to remove offenders from the practice premises.