There is no need to ring at 8:00am to book a routine appointment. All GP appointments are available to book online. You need to register for online services, ask at reception or download the NHS app on your mobile.
If your GP wishes to review you they will give you a slip to take to reception to book this appointment.
We aim for: one phone call, one appointment
We want to accommodate your appointment request in one phone call. Therefore, when you ring for an appointment, the following will be offered by our reception staff:
- Next available appointment with the GP of your choice (within the next 2 weeks)
- If this appointment is not soon enough, the next available appointment with any GP will be offere
- Urgent appointments available on the day. Minor illness appointments are available with our nurse practitioner
Urgent Care Clinic
We will accommodate everyone who needs to be seen on the day for urgent problems.
For routine appointments, we encourage you to call ANY TIME during opening hours
Notes on Appointments
- To book an appointment please call 01623 550254
- The appointment time is generally 10 minutes
- If you have several problems to discuss, please ask reception to book a longer appointment which will help to keep waiting times down
- Please make a separate appointment for each person needing to be seen.
Telephone slots are available with each GP every day. These appointments can be used to discuss any queries with the GP if you feel that you don’t need to be seen.
Please advise reception of the best number to contact you on.
The GP will call you as near to the booked time as possible.
Examples of things that can be dealt with in a telephone consultation are:
Questions about your hospital care etc.
Please help us by telling us as early as possible if you do not require your appointment any more. This allows us to offer these appointments to other patients who need them.
You can cancel an appointment by either phoning reception or coming in to the practice. You can also cancel your appointment by logging in to Systm-Online.
If you're a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use SystmOnline you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well. For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
If you do not have access to a smartphone but do have access to a computer, you can still access our online services. For more information visit our Online services page